วันอาทิตย์ที่ 10 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Vega Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer, Vanilla Chai Flavor, 34.9 oz

I am a shake fanatic. I am always in search of the perfect shake and the perfect bar. I haven't found the the perfect bar yet, but I have found the perfect meal replacement, it is Vega. Vanilla Chai is my personal favorite because it tastes great mixed with water. Yes, it is pricey. But it is well worth the cost. It takes the place of so many supplements. There is no need for a multivitamin, calcium/magnesium, omega-3, green supplement, or energy supplement. It is all here. Vega has 2.5g of Maca, which is great for hormone balance, endocrine glands, and energy. I have suffered with adrenal problems for years and this product has made more difference than any combination of products I have taken in the past. It contains 2.5g of Chlorella which is a great heavy metal and liver detoxifier. Vega has 15g of fiber which is over half our daily requirements. Finally, and most importantly, it is filling and really does replace a meal. I highly recommend it!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น